The Delaware County Estate Planning Council was formed to:
- Foster intelligent cooperation & cordial understanding among its members.
- Assist its members in keeping abreast of laws and conditions affecting all aspects of the estate planning process.
- Encourage its members to consistently set a goal to render the best professional service to the public.
- Encourage its members to diligently pursue professional certification in their professional field.
Our members consist of:
- Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Financial Planner™ Practitioners
- Bankers and Officers of Bank Trust Departments
- Life Insurance Professionals
- Elder Care Professionals
- Non-Profit Development Officers
- Other related Professionals and Para-Professionals in the estate planning field